How much does counseling cost,
and what's included?
Counseling cost$80 for a 50-minute occasional or regular session.Private pay only (sorry, no insurance accepted).
Cash, check, and credit cards ok. Payment due at time of service.
Counseling may include some or all of the services listed, depending on our plan:
- Free 15 minute phone consultation.
- Assessment to see where you stand in terms of specific issues and diagnosis.
- Collaborative planning on the best way to help you get what you need.
- Science-based methods.
- Methods matched to your needs and preferences.
- Communication with other health care providers (if needed).
- Research on issues so we can stay current.
Hours and Scheduling
I see clients and return calls weekdays during regular business hours. No weekend or evening appointments. My latest session time is 4:00pm.
Top of Counseling Cost and Services.